Next time you take a dump, think of the billions of people who don’t have access to safe sanitation. What’s even scarier is that it results in high child mortality rates due to contaminated drinking water. That’s why I’m donating on your behalf to Sanitation First, a charity that is building life-saving toilets where they are needed most. So, join me in sending Shitty Gifts to save lives.
Art: Alexis Wuyts, New York, USA
Copy: Brit Till, New York, USA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Doodie right thingwpadmin2018-12-19T08:36:47+00:00
- Give a shitwpadmin2018-12-19T08:38:40+00:00
- Shitty Gifts Save Liveswpadmin2018-12-19T08:39:39+00:00
- Shitty Gifts Save Liveswpadmin2018-12-19T08:40:37+00:00
- Bear necessitywpadmin2018-12-19T08:41:51+00:00
- Oh, the places you’ll go poowpadmin2018-12-19T08:43:43+00:00
- Shit just got realwpadmin2018-12-19T08:45:34+00:00
- Favorite wordswpadmin2018-12-19T08:48:53+00:00
- Shitty reminderwpadmin2018-12-19T08:51:54+00:00
- Shitty momentswpadmin2018-12-19T08:54:18+00:00
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT TOILETS
It’s about dignity, independence, and respect. The toilets built by Sanitation First across India and Africa have improved the lives of over 550,000 people. Whole communities are healthier, women and girls are safer, and more children can stay in school. Now it’s your turn to make shit happen!